Evercor is one of the fastest growing facility maintenance providers in the Northeast. We are a self-performing facility maintenance company seeking an experienced Operations Manager to assist senior organizational leaders with management of field operations. We are looking for a motivated self-starter with excellent customer service skills, collaborative work style, and a focus on effective communication with internal and external business partners.
You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for all of the multiple maintenance programs our company has to offer including the implementation of operational policies and procedures. We are looking for a candidate that can inspire our field staff and has the ability to develop new or better operating procedures to further enhance our currently evolving business. You will have full support of our management team and be working alongside leaders with years of knowledge and experience in the facility maintenance industry. We operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, servicing some of the largest fortune 500 companies in the country.
General responsibilities include:
- Assist General Manager with day-to-day operations
- Monitor strategies and goals for growth
- Be mindful of budget and optimize expenses
- Ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- Assist in recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues such as profit decline, employee conflict, loss of business to competitors
- Support GM with various task such as goal setting
- Provide administrative support such as Data entry/ analysis
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Assist operation manager to ensure all equipment is operational, safe and maintained
- Ensure operations manager is maintaining accurate records for all vehicle/equipment maintenance
- Assist GM with scheduling to ensure all work is being completed in a timely manner
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Communicate effectively with Evercor management team
- Motivate staff to ensure high quality of work and efficiency
Our company offers competitive salaries and benefits, talented people and a great working environment. Our full-service firm is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone who is interested in taking advantage of this opportunity to grow with us. This position will have a base salary of $40,000-55,000.00 depending on experience level with a substantial performance base bonus available in addition to the base salary. The successful candidate will be given a company vehicle as well as a cell phone allowance as part of this position.
*Please note that no relocation package is authorized for this position.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Horticulture/Turf Management, or Construction Management, and/or 2-5 years directly relevant experience in facilities maintenance.
- 1-3 years management experience preferred.
- Experience in business management, including financial acumen.
- Proficiency in using Gsuite and or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Internet based applications and mobile device operating systems Android and iOS.
- Experience working in a business management software, managing work ticket assignments, employee time, and other duties.
- Willingness and flexibility to work on-call supervisor shifts and communicate with staff and customers after standard business hours when needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure while managing multiple deadlines, and adapt to rapidly changing priorities, all with minimal direction/supervision.
- Must be a team player who works effectively with others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a positive, flexible attitude in an intense, deadline-driven business environment.
- Current driver license and clean driving record.