Evercor is one of the fastest growing facility maintenance providers in the Northeast. We are a self-performing facility maintenance company seeking experienced Diesel Mechanics in the Lehigh Valley, PA. We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a collaborative work style, and a focus on effective communication with internal and external business partners. You will have full support of our management team and be working alongside leaders with years of knowledge and experience in the facility maintenance industry. We operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, servicing some of the largest fortune 500 companies in the country.
We are seeking a skilled diesel mechanic with 3-5 years of experience in the maintenance and
repair of diesel engines, as well as experience in hydraulic systems. The successful candidate
will be responsible for maintaining and repairing our fleet of diesel sweeper trucks, ensuring that
they operate at maximum efficiency and safety.
Location: Lehigh Valley
Rate: $28-32/hour, DOE
- - Conduct routine maintenance and inspections of diesel sweeper trucks, including engine, transmission, and hydraulic systems.
- - Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic problems, and make necessary repairs.
- - Complete repairs and maintenance in a timely and efficient manner to minimize downtime of vehicles.
- - Operate a variety of diagnostic equipment to identify issues with vehicles.
- - Keep detailed records of repairs, maintenance, and inspections performed on each vehicle.
- - Maintain inventory of necessary supplies and equipment.
- - Work collaboratively with other mechanics and technicians to ensure efficient and effective repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- - Keep up to date with industry trends and advancements in diesel engine and hydraulic systems.
- - High school diploma or equivalent.
- - Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in diesel engine maintenance and repair, and hydraulic systems.
- - Experience with diagnostic equipment and tools.
- - Strong understanding of diesel engine and hydraulic systems.
- - Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, schematics, and diagrams.
- - Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- - Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- - Physical ability to lift heavy objects and work in various weather conditions.