Multiple shifts available for maintenance technicians at commercial facilities in the Wilkes-Barre, PA area.
Candidates should have availability to work weekends.
$500 sign-on bonus for any new hires. $250 after 30 days with no call offs and then another $250 for the second month.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for ensuring the facility is well maintained by performing preventive maintenance to ISO standards. Routine site and equipment maintenance, repairs, and installations, will be performed during each shift. Proprietary training and all tools and equipment needed will be provided.
Evercor Facility Management is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- 18+ years of age
- Physical fitness to stand, walk, bend, squat, lift up to 50lb, and climb ladders, throughout shift.
- 2+ year experience as a Maintenance Technician or in a similar role
- OSHA knowledge
- Eligible to work for any US employer
- Consent to background check and drug screen upon offer of employment
- Driver's License - You may need to drive a maintenance vehicle during your shift.