Evercor Facility Management is one of the fastest-growing facility maintenance providers in the Northeast. We are a self-performing facility maintenance company seeking a Maintenance Technician to assist one of our clients in the Wilkes-barre area. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is responsible, collaborative work style, and focus on effective communication with internal and external business partners. Maintenance Technicians are responsible for ensuring the facility is well maintained by performing preventive maintenance to ISO standards. Routine site and equipment maintenance, repairs, and installations will be performed during each shift. Proprietary training and all tools and equipment needed will be provided. You will have full support from our management team and be working alongside leaders with years of knowledge and experience in the facility maintenance industry. We operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, servicing some of the largest fortune 500 companies in the country.
- 18+ years of age
- Physical fitness to stand, walk, bend, squat, lift up to 50lb, and climb ladders, throughout shift.
- 2+ year experience as a Maintenance Technician or in a similar role
- OSHA knowledge
- Eligible to work for any US employer
- Consent to background check and drug screen upon offer of employment
- Driver's License - You may need to drive a maintenance vehicle during your shift.