We’re seeking a Mechanic’s Assistant to join TeamEvercor! Now is your chance to build your technical knowledge and mechanical skills while working in a welcoming and diverse environment.
Monday to Friday
This is a job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Evercor Facility Management is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates for this position are encouraged to apply.
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in.
- Open to learn, grow and develop skills.
- Commited to the team by being on time and working scheduled shifts.
- Able to work outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions.
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
- Read and understand checklists, instruction manuals, etc.
- Notify maintenance of equipment problems, building repairs, etc. necessary to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Use soldering, hand, and power tools to perform tasks and repairs.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Evercor Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets attendance requirements as outlined in Evercor's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Evercor's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in employee guidelines and other division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED certification.
- At least 18 years of age or older.
- At least 2 years of basic mechanical experience or training.
- Ability to provide own hand tools.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in electronic, electrical, and mechanical work.
- Able to work at heights to perform job assignments.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check that includes but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.