Join our team of snow removal laborers for the winter season. This is a great opportunity for hardworking, detail oriented, honest individuals who would like to increase their income during the winter months performing first class snow services throughout the Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lehigh, Luzerne, Northampton, Schuylkill, Wyoming, and York counties.
In this position you will work with a team or individually to clear sidewalks for pedestrians with tools like a shovel, snowblower, or salt spreader. Prior experience with equipment required to perform snow removal on sidewalks is preferred but not required.
Individuals who can work any shift on an on-call basis are highly desirable and there may even be opportunities for overtime (time and a half). If you’re looking for extra income in addition to your current employment, we’ll work with you the days and hours you are available during snow events.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Meet eligibility requirements for employment in the US.
- Pass a required drug test.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation 24 hours a day.
- Own appropriate cold weather outerwear including boots and tolerate working outdoors in the winter elements.
- Be able to work long hours to complete snow removal.
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Sit, stand, walk, bend, push and pull various tools, products, and items repeatedly as needed throughout the shift.