We’re interested in meeting candidates looking to grow, be challenged, work hard, and be part of a growing team of snow removal professionals at Evercor. This is an opportunity for hardworking, detail-oriented, honest individuals looking to increase their income during the winter months by performing snow services.
These jobs are seasonal, working on-call, during snow events happening now through April.
Our winter seasonal employment opportunities change frequently. Completing the general application, and submitting your resume and cover letter will allow us to create a candidate profile for you to be considered for future employment opportunities with Evercor. By submitting your application, you agree to receive Evercor employment related communication.
We’re seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Job Type: Seasonal
Salary: Starting at $25.00 to $27.00 per hour
This position works with a team or individually to clear sidewalks for pedestrians with tools like a shovel, snowblower, or salt spreader. Six months prior experience is preferred but not required. Individuals who can work any shift on an on-call basis are highly desirable and there may even be opportunities for overtime (time and a half). If you’re looking for extra income in addition to your current employment, we will work to accommodate the days and hours you are available during snow events.
- 6 months of snow laborer experience
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Meet eligibility requirements for employment in the US
- Pass a required drug test
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation 24 hours a day
- Own appropriate cold weather outerwear including boots and pants, and tolerate working outdoors in the winter elements
- Be able to work long hours to complete snow removal
- Sit, stand, walk, bend, push and pull various tools, products, and items repeatedly as needed throughout the shift