Evercor is one of the fastest growing facility maintenance providers in the Northeast. We are a
self-performing facility maintenance company seeking an experienced Tri Axle Driver to join
our team. We are seeking an employee that is detailed oriented, proven employment record as
being a team player and able to follow directions from our management team. This position will
require working outside all day long in various types of weather. Training is provided to those
with or without experience. You will have full support of our management team and be working
alongside leaders with years of knowledge and experience in the facility maintenance industry.
We operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, servicing some of the largest fortune 500 companies
in the country.
We are seeking an employee that is detailed oriented, proven employment record as being a team
player and able to follow directions from our management team. This position will require
working outside all day long in various types of weather. Training is provided to those with or
Our truck fleet has increased in number due to company growth and we are currently seeking
Tri-axle Dump Truck Drivers (Class A and B). Class
A will qualify to move equipment and Class B will qualify to move materials.
We are offering a $2,000 signing bonus, to be paid out quarterly
Available shift: Must be flexible with shifts to accommodate client services. Hours and days
are at the mercy of the weather during the winter season.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
Hourly Rate: $24-26
- Year round employment
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- generous paid time off
- 5+ years experience driving Tri-axle.
- Must be able to drive both Standard and Automatic Tri Axle.
- Successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check.
- Able to safely climb in and out of the dump body as well as shovel materials in the body and clearing out the body.
- Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems.
- Valid Class A or B CDL.
- Clean driving record with no moving violations within the last 3 years.
- Schedule flexibility to work any shift any day. While this is primarily a dayshift weekday job, the demands of our business at times require night and weekend hours.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.