Coronavirus Cleaning Company in PA, NJ, & MD
If you are an essential business or any other industry trying to stay open during such a challenging time, we know you have one primary concern right now - keeping your workplace open for business and safe from spreading infection. This isn’t just to prevent illness from spreading throughout your facility, it is also for the peace of mind that all of your occupants know you are taking every preventative measure possible to assure their safety.
Although most businesses are taking steps to clean and disinfect all highly trafficked areas on a more regular basis, most are not taking the necessary actions to truly provide a safe environment in the midst of a global pandemic. In fact, many businesses are using their own employees or staff to clean and disinfect their premises, potentially putting them and those with whom they come in contact at a higher risk of spreading the infectious disease.
Our professional cleaning crews have years of experience and are highly trained to minimize risk to themselves and the potential of spreading the disease throughout your facility and beyond. Evercor Facilities Management’s disinfection services are the Northeast’s leading vendor for coronavirus mitigation.
Our COVID-19 Cleaning Services Help:
- Reduce the risk of infection
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Reduce downtime in operations
Evercor’s Rapid Response Teams for Disease Outbreaks:
Evercor’s multidisciplinary response team is trained and equipped to deploy rapidly to efficiently and effectively respond to an emergency outbreak. Our rapid response team is able to provide:
- Mobility: Our deployable assets are capable of quickly mobilizing to the site of the public health emergency.
- Timeliness: Evercor’s rapid response team members have the ability to respond to your specific health emergency in a timely manner. Usually within 72 hours or less.
- Expertise: Our subject matter experts are thoroughly trained and have the diversity of skills needed to provide the approach necessary to keep your occupants as safe as possible.
- Coordination: We will work with your team to align all emergency response priorities and help coordinate with any other relevant stakeholders.
A Response Team Dedicated to your Facility:
We will dedicate specific team members that only service your facility. This is to assure that we are mitigating the type of foot traffic into your facility and are easily able to track and test team members in case of an outbreak.
Covid & Coronavirus Cleaning and Sanitation
COVID-19 Rapid Response
Disease Disinfection & Coronavirus Mitigation
Evercor’s Covid-19 Cleaning Process:
Upon signing a COVID-19 mitigation and recovery contract, clients are provided with a full response plan customized to their facility’s needs to help combat coronavirus. We are currently providing these services to healthcare facilities, senior living and assisted living facilities, schools and universities, manufacturing plants, retail stores, office spaces, and more.
COVID-19 Cleaning and Sanitizing Services Include:
- Intensive Touch Point Cleaning
- Virucide Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
- Disinfectant Steam Cleaning
- High-Temperature Pressure Washing
- Disinfecting of Fleets and Machinery
- Installation of proper distance markers
- Design and installation of altered foot traffic routes
We Target High Traffic Zones Along with Frequent Touch Surfaces to Create a Safer Environment, Including:
- Office Workspaces
- Garage & Parking Areas
- Escalators and Stairways
- Access Points (elevators, doors, service counters)
- Critical & Essential Depts.
- Public Restrooms
- Employee Cubicles
- Stanchions (public queue areas)
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
All commercial cleaning technicians are required to wear proper PPE. This includes full Tyvek suits, safety goggles, respirators, two layers of gloves, and foot coverings.
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines:
Evercor’s COVID-19 mitigation services cleaning protocols meet the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. We are committed to