- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $14.00 /hour
Looking to practice your administrative skills in a dynamic, fast paced environment?
We are seeking candidates who are bilingual English / Spanish with excellent organizational and time management skills, and are adept user of cloud based software applications and mobile technology, to perform administrative support to operations and human resources for our Allentown location. Typical daily activities include:
- Attendance monitoring and reporting.
- Assisting with new hire onboarding and offboarding.
- Electronic meeting scheduling.
- Information flow to and from corporate headquarters.
- Communicate work assignments to on call staff.
- Collaboration with human resources and time tracking / payroll.
- Other data collection and reporting.
- Answer phones and assist visitors and job applicants.
Candidates must have a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm, possess professional etiquette and communication skills, be self-motivated and comfortable not being micromanaged. Must have a valid driver’s license, occasional regional travel in company vehicle is required.
Our operational mission is to provide exceptional services to our clients 24/7. So, while this is typically a Monday-Friday day shift position, schedule flexibility is required (most often when support is essential for winter snow events).
Our employees enjoy a casual work environment and focus on teamwork and camaraderie, health care, vision, dental, PTO, paid holidays, and 401k.
Evercor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.