$16 – $18 an hour
- $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
We are looking for a full or part time Bilingual Recruiter to attract and recruit qualified, potential applicants using databases or online job posting boards. Bilingual Recruiter responsibilities include identifying and reaching out to potential qualified candidates, communicating with applicants in either language, interviewing and/or assessing candidates to ensure a good fit and keeping in touch with hiring managers to stay informed of upcoming needs. Ultimately, you will be instrumental in all parts of the job-placement process and support hiring managers.
Responsibilities for the Bilingual Recruiter
- Locate qualified, potential applicants using databases or online job posting boards.
- Work with hiring managers to understand the requirements of each role
- Communicate with potential applicants by phone, email, or in person.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for various positions within an organization.
- Handle administrative duties and record keeping.
- Develop programs and incentives to stabilize workforce.
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers to understand their recruiting needs
- Create job announcements that list requirements for each job, such as desired work experience, education, and job skills
- Negotiate contracts and placement fees.
- Investigate referrals, references, and social media sources to formulate a well-rounded view of applicants.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with colleges and local organizations to participate in job fairs or networking events.
- Prepare hiring packages and communicate with selected applicants to offer employment.
Qualifications for Recruiter
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Previous recruiting experience for a high-volume organization, agency, or executive search firm preferred.
- Willingness to use cold or warm calling methods to recruit or research potential applicants.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media applications.
- Excellent analytical skills to track metrics and interpret data for strategic recruiting campaigns.
- A professional, courteous demeanor on the phone and in-person.
- An impeccable public image, including on social media.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must possess strong writing skills, organizational skills ,and computer skills with a firm grasp of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.