Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15.00 – $22.00 per hour
Build your career with Castle Construction, a subsidiary of Evercor Facility Management.
We provide a wide range of general construction and facility maintenance services for commercial property managers and building owners. Our employees are valued as fundamental contributors to our success through consistently providing quality workmanship, delivering proactive customer service, and creating value for our customers.
- Work on a broad range of general construction projects, interior and exterior.
- Proficiency working with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Read and understand drawings.
- Work independently and as a crew member to exceed customer expectations.
- Meet the common physical demands of construction labor.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and good housekeeping.
- Drive company vehicles in the course of daily work as needed.
Requirements without exceptions:
- Minimum of 2 years of carpentry experience.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Read and write English.
- Proficiency in basic math concepts including measurements and other metrics.
- Valid PA driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
We offer year-round work, comprehensive benefits, performance based pay increases, and opportunity for advancement. Evercor Facility Management is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply.