- Job Type: Seasonal, Contract
- Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Construction Project Manager with experience in large commercial construction projects for a temporary / contract assignment in West Chester, PA.
Enjoy a 4 day work week with 12 hour shifts (generally Monday – Thursday with the exception of heavy rain).
In this position, you will coordinate contractors, manage the construction process, organize schedules, track inventory, and order and manage materials.
- A degree in construction management, construction science, engineering, architecture, or related field from an accredited university is desired.
- Five years’ experience managing commercial construction projects is required.
- Demonstrate strong goal-oriented organized leadership and project management skills, and effectiveness working with employees, vendors, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and proficiency with web based and mobile software and applications.
- A valid driver’s license and knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations are required.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate cost and other financial estimates, and budget plan.
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors.
- Order and manage materials and equipment.
- Provide internal reporting and projections.
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments.
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met.
- Ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain effective communications with senior management and crew.
Evercor Facility Management is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.