- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 /hour
Enjoy year-round employment and a rewarding career in charge of construction crews, performing earth and site work in the construction season and snow removal in the winter.
We are looking for an individual with 3 to 5 years of professional supervisory experience leading one or more crews in the field with minimal supervision, in excavation, backfill, retaining walls, paving, concrete walks and patios, asphalt, landscaping, erosion and sedimentation control, trenching, sinkhole repair, and drainage ditch construction.
Requirements (without exceptions):
- Heavy equipment operation (ex. backhoe, skid steer, wheel loader, paver).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Read blueprints and schematics.
- Project management skills.
- English fluency.
- Willingness to occasionally work overnights away for up to one week at a time, with weekends home.
- Consent to pre-employment drug screen and participation in random drug screening program.
The ideal candidate is efficiency minded, enjoys solving problems and the satisfaction of accomplishing a hard days work, works well with others as a team, prioritizes safety above all else, communicates well with others and knows how to create and motivate a cohesive team.
We offer a competitive total compensation package, excellent corporate culture, opportunity for advancement, and professional growth. Our benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, employer matched 401k retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Evercor Facility Management Inc., an equal opportunity employer. All candidates who meet the qualifications of the position are encouraged to apply.
No relocation package available for this position.