Job Type: Full-Time
Dynamic and quickly growing self-performing facilities maintenance company seeks an experienced district manager with efficiency driven operational experience, collaborative work style, and focus on effective communication and customer service with internal and external business partners.
The candidate of choice will have:
- Bachelor degree in Horticulture/Turf Management, Construction Management, or Business Administration, and/or 5-10 years directly relevant experience in facilities maintenance.
- 5 years of experience managing a business, a division of a business, or satellite location, and its administration.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Technical savvy and proficiency in standard computer software programs, Internet based applications, and mobile device operating systems Android and iOS.
- Willingness and flexibility to work non-standard hours during seasonal work and communicate with staff and customers after hours.
- Valid driver license, clean driving record, and reliable vehicle.
- Good geographic knowledge of 30+ miles radius of Lancaster.
Evercor Facility Management offers comprehensive benefits package competitive salaries and benefits, talented people, passionate leaders, opportunity for advancement, and a great work environment. Our full-service firm is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone who is interested in taking advantage of the opportunity to grow with us. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
No relocation package is authorized for this position.