Job Type: Seasonal
Salary: $30.00 to $50.00 per hour
Join our team of snow removal professionals for the winter season. This is a great opportunity for experienced, hardworking, detail oriented, safety conscious, honest individuals who would like to increase their income during the winter months performing first class snow services in the Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lehigh, Luzerne, Northampton, Schuylkill, Wyoming, and York counties.
We have positions for Heavy Equipment Operators proficient in operating machines like Skid Steer, Backhoe, and Wheel Loader. You will work with a team or individually to perform snow removal of vehicle paths and parking lots.
Truck Drivers will drive snow plow trucks to perform pre-treatment of surfaces and remove snow and/or transport heavy equipment, supplies, and crews. Drivers should have experience driving in a professional capacity (box trucks, delivery vehicles, dump trucks, prior snow plow experience, etc.)
Individuals with flexible availability to work any schedule, on-call, and long shifts are highly desired. There may be opportunities for significant overtime (time and a half). If you’re looking for additional income around the demands of your current employment or schedule, we’ll work with you the days and hours you can work.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum 1 year truck driver or equipment operator experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Meet eligibility requirements for employment in the US
- Pass a required drug test
- Have reliable transportation and cell phone 24 hours a day
- Own appropriate cold weather outerwear including boots and tolerate working outdoors in the winter elements
- Be able to work long hours to complete snow removal
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Sit, stand, walk, bend, push and pull various tools, products, and items repeatedly as needed throughout the shift
Please reply with information regarding:
- Companies you have worked for as a driver or Equipment Operator
- Types of trucks or equipment you have operated in a professional capacity with a minimum of 1 year of experience
Candidates with snow removal experience are strongly preferred.
Apply online here or stop in at one of our offices to complete an application.