Website Snow Management, Inc.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Join our team of snow removal professionals for the winter season. This is a great opportunity for experienced, hardworking, detail oriented, safety conscious, honest individuals who would like to increase their income during the winter months performing first class snow services in the Denver, PA area.
We have positions for Heavy Equipment Operators proficient in operating machines like Skid Steer, Backhoe, and Wheel Loader (no forklift operators please). You will work with a team or individually to perform snow removal of vehicle paths and parking lots.
CDL and non-CDL Truck Drivers will drive snow plow trucks to perform pre-treatment of surfaces and remove snow and/or transport heavy equipment, supplies, and crews. Non CDL drivers should have experience driving in a professional capacity (box trucks, delivery vehicles, dump truck, prior snow plow experience, etc.)
Individuals with flexible availability to work any schedule, on-call, and long shifts are highly desired. There may be opportunities for significant overtime (time and a half). If you’re looking for additional income around the demands of your current employment or schedule, we’ll work with you the days and hours you can work.
Eligible candidates must:
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Minimum 1 year CDL or non-CDL truck driver or equipment operator experience
• Have a valid CDL or non-CDL driver license and clean driving record
• Meet eligibility requirements for employment in the US
• Pass a required drug test
• Have reliable transportation and cell phone 24 hours a day
• Own appropriate cold weather outerwear including boots and tolerate working outdoors in the winter elements
• Be able to work long hours to complete snow removal
• Lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Sit, stand, walk, bend, push and pull various tools, products, and items repeatedly as needed throughout the shift
Please reply with information regarding:
• Companies you have worked for as a CDL or non-CDL driver or Equipment Operator.
• Types of trucks or equipment you have operated in a professional capacity with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
• Class and status of driver’s license
Candidates with snow removal experience are strongly preferred.
Snow Management, Inc. is an Evercor Facility Management company and an equal opportunity employer.