- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: $35.00 /hour
Join our team of snow removal professionals for the winter season. This is a great opportunity for experienced, hardworking, detail oriented, safety conscious, honest individuals who would like to increase their income during the winter months performing first class snow removal services in the greater Wyoming Valley, Lehigh Valley, Lancaster, York and Pottsville areas.
We have positions for Heavy Equipment Operators proficient in operating machines like Skid Steer, Backhoe, and Wheel Loader (no forklift operators please). You will work with a team or individually to perform snow removal of vehicle paths and parking lots.
Individuals with flexible availability to work any schedule, on-call, and long shifts are highly desired. There may be opportunities for significant overtime (time and a half). If you’re looking for additional income around the demands of your current employment or schedule, we’ll work with you the days and hours you can work.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Minimum 1 year heavy equipment operator experience.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Meet eligibility requirements for employment in the US.
- Pass a required drug test.
- Have reliable transportation and cell phone 24 hours a day.
- Have appropriate cold weather outerwear and boots and tolerate working outdoors in the winter elements.
- Be able to work long hours to complete snow removal.
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Sit, stand, walk, bend, push and pull various tools, products, and items repeatedly as needed throughout the shift.
Candidates with snow removal experience are strongly preferred.
Please reply with information regarding:
- Companies you have worked for as a Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Types of heavy equipment you have operated in a professional capacity with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Class and status of driver’s license
Evercor Facility Management is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. At Evercor, we are dedicated to a professional workforce, excellent organizational culture, and our customers. It is our top priority to meet our customers’ unique needs. #TeamEvercor