Website Evergreen Landscaping Services, Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Do you have a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance?
We are in search of experienced hardworking reliable landscape and lawn maintenance laborers, an assistant crew leader, and crew leader, in the Lancaster and York, PA area to work on school property.
Our candidates of choice have an eye for detail, desire to work year-round, and a team-oriented work style. If you enjoy the before and after experience and satisfaction of a job well done please apply!
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- 1 year verifiable professional experience in landscape and lawn maintenance preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50 lb and tolerate the physical demands of outdoor labor to include standing, bending, squating, kneeling, working in all =season weather to include extreme temperatures and elements
- Meet eligibility requirements for employment in the US
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check upon offer of employment
Our rates are very competitive and based on experience, with opportunity for overtime. Winter work includes snow removal.
We are looking to integrate career minded professionals into our team. Please be prepared to talk about the equipment you know how to run and your best work, along with what motivates you and makes or breaks a great employment experience.
Evergreen Landscaping Services, Inc. is an Evercor Facility Management company. We are a self-performing firm, specializing in the support and maintenance of commercial and industrial properties. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a professional workforce, excellent organizational culture, and our customers.