From $45,000 a year
General responsibilities include:
– Work collaboratively with internal and external business partners to coordinate the procurement and scheduled use of resources, including labor, equipment and materials to ensure maximum use and completion of work within budget, safety guidelines and quality standards.
– Promote the growth and development of field staff and motivate, coach and assist them in carrying out their responsibilities as needed.
– Understand contract and construction blueprint specifications and ensure they are met to maintain the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
– Respond to customer complaints ensuring proper handling to achieve excellent customer satisfaction.
– Work with field supervisors to ensure all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines and that routine safety inspections are conducted on job sites.
– Lead the investigation of any accident or safety violation, prepare appropriate reports, take action steps to correct and prevent future occurrences. Define and implement solutions to recurring accidents or most common hazards.
– Coordinate proper inventory of materials, equipment and other supplies required to complete projects.
– Maintain day-to-day working knowledge of all contracts in progress, including field completion status, billings to-date and progress payments.
– Provide updated information and reports on project status, inventories, and forecasts to senior staff as required.
– Stay aware of Best Practices. Develop and recommend improved work methods and standards.
Desired candidates will have:
– Bachelor degree in Horticulture/Turf Management, Construction Management, or Business Administration, and/or 5-10 years directly relevant experience in facilities maintenance.
– Three years management experience.
– Experience in business management, including basic accounting skills.
– Mechanical aptitude.
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Internet based applications and mobile device operating systems Android and iOS.
– Willingness and flexibility to work on-call supervisor shifts during seasonal work and communicate with staff and customers after standard business hours.
– Ability to work well under pressure while managing multiple deadlines, and adapt to rapidly changing priorities, all with minimal direction/supervision.
– Must be a team player who works effectively with others.
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a positive, flexible attitude in an intense, deadline-driven business environment.
– Current drivers license and clean driving record.
Our company offers competitive salaries and benefits, talented people and a great working environment. Our full-service firm is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone who is interested in taking advantage of this opportunity to grow with us.
Please note that no relocation package is authorized for this position.