- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: $30.00 /hour (Lehigh Valley, Lancaster, York)
- $27.00 /hour (Wyoming Valley)
Join our team of snow removal professionals for the winter season. This is a great opportunity for hardworking, detail oriented, safety conscious, honest individuals who would like to increase their income during the winter months performing first class snow services throughout the York, PA area.
We have several positions for experienced Snow Plow (Pick Up Truck) Drivers. In this position you will pre-treat and clear parking lots and other vehicle paths.
Individuals with flexible availability to work any schedule, on-call, and long shifts are highly desired. There may be opportunities for significant overtime (time and a half). If you’re looking for additional income around the demands of your current employment or schedule, we’ll work with you the days and hours you can work.
Eligible candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 2 years non-commercial professional driving experience.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Meet eligibility requirements for employment in the US.
- Pass a required drug test.
- Have reliable transportation 24 hours a day.
- Have appropriate cold weather outerwear and boots.
- Be able to work long hours to complete snow removal.
- Tolerate working outdoors in the winter elements.
- Lift at least 50 lbs.
- Sit, stand, walk, and bend repeatedly as needed throughout the shift.
- Push & Pull various tools, products, and items.
Please reply with information regarding:
- Companies you have worked for as a non-commercial driver.
- Types of vehicles you have operated in a professional capacity with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Class and status of driver’s license
Evercor Facility Management is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. At Evercor, we are dedicated to a professional workforce, excellent organizational culture, and our customers. It is our top priority to meet our customers’ unique needs. #TeamEvercor