- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: $20.00 /hour
Join our team of snow removal laborers for the winter season. This is a great opportunity for hardworking, detail oriented, honest individuals who would like to increase their income during the winter months performing first class snow services throughout the Wyoming Valley, Lehigh Valley, Lancaster and York areas.
In this position you will work with a team or individually to pre-treat and clear sidewalks for pedestrians with tools like a shovel, snowblower, or salt spreader. Prior experience with equipment required to perform snow removal on sidewalks is preferred but not required.
Individuals who can work any shift on an on-call basis are highly desirable and there may even be opportunities for overtime (time and a half). If you’re looking for extra income in addition to your current employment, we’ll work with you the days and hours you are available during snow events.
Eligible candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Meet eligibility requirements for employment in the US.
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation 24 hours a day.
- Have appropriate cold weather outerwear and boots and tolerate working outdoors in the winter elements.
- Be able to work long hours to complete snow removal.
- Lift at least 50 lbs.
- Stand, walk, bend, push and pull various tools, products, and items repeatedly as needed throughout the shift.
Evercor Facility Management is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. At Evercor, we are dedicated to a professional workforce, excellent organizational culture, and our customers. It is our top priority to meet our customers’ unique needs. #TeamEvercor