Website Superior Sweeping Services
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: $13.00 per hour
Superior Sweeping Services, an Evercor subsidiary, has a part-time opportunity for a Sweeper Truck Driver to sweep parking lots during 3rd shift. This early morning position is for 25-30 hours per week, during weekdays Monday – Friday between the hours of midnight and 6 AM.
- Manual removal of debris from parking lots, sidewalks, curbs, building entrances, and hard to reach areas.
- Power sweep paved parking lot areas with an Air-Vac Sweeper Truck.
- Maintain the cleanliness of dumpster enclosures near parking spots.
The candidate of choice will have:
- Experience driving an Air-Vac sweeper truck or other commercial vehicle.
- Good verbal and written communication and follow-through skills.
- Competency in completing pre and post trip inspections and other required paperwork.
- Accuracy following driving directions and utilizing GPS maps.
- Good knowledge of traffic regulations and safe driving practices.
- Valid PA Driver License and clean driving record.
If offered a position you will be required to pass a drug screen with negative results and participate in random drug screening while employed.
Superior Sweeping Services is a subsidiary of Evercor Facility Management, a self-performing firm, specializing in the support and maintenance of commercial and industrial properties. At Evercor, we are dedicated to a professional workforce, excellent organizational culture, and our customers.
Evercor Facility Management is an equal opportunity employer.