And we want you to join us!
Our truck fleet has increased in number due to company growth and we are currently seeking Tri-axle Dump Truck Drivers that are based out of our corporate headquarters in Wyoming, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate vehicle in accordance with Evercor, OSHA and DOT requirements as well as all local, municipal, state, and federal laws.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections and reports as required.
- Transport loads to other branches and worksites.
- Assist other team members as directed to meet company requirements.
- Maintain vehicles and other assigned equipment in clean and in excellent condition.
- 3+ years’ experience driving Tri-axle.
- Successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check.
- Able to safely climb in and out of dump body as well as shovel materials in the body and clearing out the body.
- Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems.
- Valid Class A or B CDL.
- Clean driving record with no moving violations within last 5 years.
- Schedule flexibility to work any shift any day. While this is primarily a dayshift weekday job, the demands of our business at times require night and weekend hours.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Only candidates who provide a resume or detailed work history will be considered.
Evercor offers a compensation and benefits package including 401K retirement plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
- Tri-Axle: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- CDL Class A or B (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Home Time policy:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma