We’re hiring landscape laborers to join our crews!
Our candidates of choice have an eye for detail, desire to work year-round, and a team-oriented work style. If you enjoy the before and after experience and satisfaction of a job well done then this is the job for you!
Our rates are very competitive and based on experience, with opportunity for overtime. Winter work includes snow removal.
We are looking to integrate career minded professionals into our team. Please be prepared to talk about the equipment you know how to run and your best work, along with what motivates you and makes or breaks a great employment experience.
We are a self-performing firm, specializing in the support and maintenance of commercial and industrial properties. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a professional workforce, excellent organizational culture, and our customers.
We follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks.
- 4 Day work week
- Paid time off
- Year round employment
- Health benefits
- 401k with company match
- Get to work with the newest and best equipment in the industry
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and tolerate the physical demands of outdoor labor to include standing, bending, squatting, kneeling, working in all season weather to include extreme temperatures and elements.
- Meet eligibility requirements for employment in the US.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check upon offer of employment.