Evercor’s Stormwater Management & assessment Services assist you in making informed investment decisions so that you can plan and budget properly. We can help you address stormwater issues quickly and easily, from mobile data collecting, real-time asset information, GIS mapping, and inspection/maintenance planning to capital forecasting, strategic planning, and bespoke reporting, including SMARTS data management. To turn your stormwater data into useful information.
Stormwater Management Services | Chesapeake Bay Watershed Region
The process of regulating the quality and amount of water that develops as a result of precipitation and runoff is known as stormwater management. While stormwater runoff is minor in natural regions, it may become an issue when these areas are replaced with impermeable surfaces such as roofs, parking lots, and foundations. Excess water instead of being absorbed into the ground rushes off into streams, creeks, rivers, storm drains, drainage ditches, and sewage systems, causing floods, erosion, infrastructure damage, and pollution.
If you are a property manager or developer, you are responsible for safeguarding precious resources. This means you’re in charge of stormwater management strategy planning, permits, and design, all while adhering to stormwater and environmental requirements for new and existing projects.
Evercor knows how to mitigate stormwater management demands no matter where you are or what your situation is. Program development, flood mitigation, erosion and sediment control (ESC), and green infrastructure services such as constructed wetlands, bioswales, retention ponds, catch basins, bioretention/biofiltration solutions, watershed restoration/riparian habitat
creation, rainwater harvesting, and porous/permeable pavement are all part of our stormwater services. We can help you reduce stormwater runoff while maintaining a safe, compliant, and sustainable water supply, thanks to our 25 years of technical knowledge.
We will work with you to provide the right solutions and technical expertise to meet regulations and green infrastructure standards while doing what’s best for your business with our comprehensive post-construction stormwater management solutions, as well as vactor jetting, and CCTV inspection capabilities.
The Evercor Advantage
Benefits of Evercor’s Stormwater Management Plans:
- Reduce flood damage to ecosystem and property
- Limit any increase in stormwater runoff from any new development to the highest degree possible;
- Decrease soil erosion as a result of any building or development activity;
- Maintain groundwater recharge;
- Minimize growth in nonpoint pollution to the best extent possible;
- Preserve the integrity of stream channels for both biological and drainage purposes;
- Limit contaminants in stormwater runoff from new and existing developments in order to restore, improve, and preserve the chemical, physical, and biological integrity of the waterways, as well as to protect human health, fish and aquatic life, scenic and ecological values, and other water uses.
Stormwater Management | Permitting & Compliance:
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permits
- Stormwater Pollution and Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits
- Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs) and Water Quality Control Plans
- Industrial Multi-Sector General Permits (MSGPs)
- Sampling, testing, monitoring, and agency reporting
Stormwater Management | Construction Services:
- Structural design, installation, repair, and retrofit of Best Management Practices (BMPs)/Stormwater Control Measures (SCMs)
- Inspections and Documentation
- Database Development
- Corrective Action Tracking
- Submissions and Regulatory Compliance
- Release of a Bond Inspections
- Erosion and Sediment Control during the construction phase
- Low Impact Development (LID)
- Subterranean/underdrainage systems
- New and current system hydrologic studies/modeling
Stormwater Management | Assessment, Maintenance, & Repair:
- Stormwater systems including catch basins, grates, sand filters, infiltration trenches, green roofs, detention/retention ponds, vaults, inlets, outfalls, drainage channels/pipes, swales, and engineered BMPs, Animal control and invasive species
- Removal of trash and debris
- Removal of sediment
- Evaluation and cleaning of porous/permeable pavement
- Management of vegetation
- Cleaning of underground systems
- Maintenance of dry wells
- Video inspections and confined space
- Flushing and vacuuming
- Stabilization and restoration of dams and slopes
- Replacement of rip rap and waterproofing/relining