Job Posting Details
Salary:$20.00 to $22.00 per hour.
We are looking for a Skilled Construction Laborer to assist in asphalt, concrete and minor earth working projects along with minor operating of heavy equipment for our clients. In addition to working construction in the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons, you will also have the opportunity to join our snow management team to earn extra compensation. Our snow rates pay up to $35 an hour depending on your experience. We are seeking an employee that is detailed oriented, proven employment record as being a team player and able to follow directions from our management team. This position will require working outside all day long in various types of weather.
- Assist in asphalt maintenance or installs, concrete repair or installs, sinkhole remediation, retaining wall repair or installation, underground utility work, landscape install projects and similar tasks..
- Help maintaining company equipment daily and communicating to direct supervisor about all equipment issues or services required.
- Ensuring safety among you and your peers.
- Manage your own clock and report accurate site tickets.
- Track material usage on all job sites.
- Operate company trucks and equipment in a safe manor.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site, keep an orderly truck and equipment trailer
* All Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for this position.
- Must have Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and reliable transportation
- CDL Class-A License preferred
- Must have 1-2 years experience in the construction industry pertaining to asphalt, concrete or earthwork
- Must have 1-2 years experience operating excavator and skid steer